Restorative Dentistry in Rockaway, NY
It may sound easy to overlook imperfections in a smile, but failing to address these can have a major impact not only on your appearance, but on your overall dental health.
At Rockaway Dental Group, we provide restoration services of impeccable quality, bringing new vitality to smiles across Rockaway and the surrounding communities. Dr. Naushir Lalani and his finely-trained team put their expertise to work to help each patient achieve optimal oral health. If you would like to experience a new, revitalized smile, schedule a comprehensive consultation with our practice today.
Comprehensive Dental Restoration Services
Our office is equipped to meet a variety of patient needs, from simple fillings to state-of-the-art implant restorations. Our restorative dental services include:
- Dental Implants: The gold standard in restorative dentistry. A dental implant provides you with a permanent solution to missing teeth, restoring full function and aesthetic. It also protects your dental health by preventing jaw bone loss.
- Fixed Bridges: A dental bridge can be used to replace 1-3 missing teeth. The prosthetics are held in place by anchoring them to the adjacent teeth, which have been fitted with crowns to serve as supports.
- Full and Partial Dentures: The least invasive option for tooth replacement, dentures can be used to replace up to a full arch of teeth. Dentures are held into place by suction or with an adhesive paste. Though custom-fitted to your mouth, they may require adjustments after some years if bone loss has occurred.
- Fillings and Composite Bonding: Our dentist work to eliminate tooth decay quickly and efficiently, preserving as much of the tooth as possible. Our fillings are well made and discreet, restoring the tooth with maximum comfort and convenience.
- Inlays: Similar to fillings, an inlay covers an opened space between the cusps of the tooth, protecting it from damage or decay.
- Onlays: Larger than inlays, an onlay covers one or more of the tooth’s cusps as well as the inner crevices.
- Crowns: A custom-fitted cap permanently bonded to a tooth. Crowns are placed to protect teeth that are vulnerable to damage or decay, due to fractures or especially large fillings. They are also used to support a fixed dental bridge.
- Extractions: If a tooth has cracked, become loose, or suffered severe decay, it may require an extraction. Dr. Lalani performs extractions with expert skill and gentleness, maximizing patient comfort, bringing quick relief to pain, and shortening healing time as much as possible.
Exquisite Dental Care in Rockaway
Rockaway Dental Group prides itself on providing patients with exceptional dental care from the first visit. Through a clean, modern environment and top-of-the-line equipment, patients can feel assured of the quality of care they will receive. We look forward to putting our services to the benefit your smile. Make an appointment with our office today!