Rockaway Dental Group - Disinfection and Sanitation for Your Protection
CALL US: 718-285-7114 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
HELLO FAR ROCKAWAY!!!
We hope this finds you and your family safe, sound and sane! We also hope you are pain free, but if you or your family have any dental emergencies, Rockaway Dental Group is finally open again. We are OPEN FOR EMERGENCIES only on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please call us for appointment at (718) 285-7114.
We are only seeing scheduled appointments so we can do pre-screening to assure your safety.
We have followed all the CDC and OSHA recommendations to assure you are safe while you are being treated at Rockaway Dental Group.
You will see some changes in our office when it is time for your next appointment.
- We will call you before your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines
- We will have fewer appointments, to allow for social distancing between patients and reduced waiting times for you and reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean each operatory after each patient leaves.
Dr. Naushir Lalani has employed two agencies to assist with cleaning and sanitizing the Rockaway Dental Group office. Every surface is wiped down using a strong, antiviral disinfectant. This is followed up with a disinfectant spray that is environmentally friendly yet strong enough to kill viruses.
Click here to view our video gallery of this process.
OUR EFFORTS CAN HELP CONTROL THIS:
At Dr. Lalani's Office (Rockaway Dental Group) , we are constantly monitoring the situation and developing protocols and policies that allow us to continue to see patients safely, without exposing our providers, staff and patients to this infection. We are actively attending sessions with the New York Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control & the World Health Organization to keep our patients and our communities informed and up to date on this ever-changing situation.
HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD BY FOLLOWING THESE RECOMMENDATIONS:
1. Wash your hands frequently and especially after using the restroom or touching common area surfaces.
2. Do not touch your mouth, nose or eyes with your unwashed hands
3. Social distancing of more than 6 feet whenever it is possible
4. NO HAND SHAKING
5. Avoid public gatherings and public places as much as possible while the infection is active and still apparently spreading in NY and the US.
6. If you become ill, especially with a cough and fever, stay home, contact your medical doctor or dial 311.
7. Cover your cough and sneezes by using a tissue or the crook of your elbow or sleeve.
8. Avoid contact with anyone who is currently ill
The current situation does not call for panic or hysteria. It does call for common sense and to follow the advice of the CDC and Public Health Departments to control, contain and stop the spread of this virus. It has not taken hold in our communities and does not have to if we are diligent in following the infection control precautions outlined.
BE SAFE & BE HAPPY. WE WILL COME OUT OF THIS!